Friday, 24 November 2006

witness the shitness

Got visited, briefly, by jehova's witnesses today... and I think they wanted to come back tomorrow. Waving magazines in my face.
The only good thing about it is it reminded me that I haven't become a grumpy angry person... I always was. When I was 17 or 18 I got into an arguement with some in England, and they really pissed me off....
It will happen again. I hate it when people are brick walls, won't listen, won't reason, won't argue. It's a fucking irritating way to talk to someone. They suggest you ought to believe in this or that nonsense, then won't tell you why.

But why does god exist?
"jesus loves you"

Ok, but so what?! what will believing in him change?
"on the judgement day you'll have to choose"

So why can't I just wait and see? I'm not a bad person.
"but god will only save the chosen"

I thought he was merciful.
"God is merciful, he can save you."

No, that's not what I said. Why do I have to choose NOW if God is merciful: won't I be forgiven anyway, and after all, I am trying to be good!
"god will show you the true path"
....

....

(sound of jon exploding)



Look! Jehova's witnesses will be HAPPY when the world ends! Wankers!

And they do it in such a sanctimonious, fucking happy bastard way, I come away feeling irritated, while I'm sure nothing I said they even heard.
I hate them I hate them I hate them.
They are mental, and yet they make ME feel bad for getting angry with them! I am not Jesus; when I argue, I get passionate and I care, and I do get angry, and I don't think that's a bad thing. Only crap people get offended. And Even Worse People make me feel guilty for it.
I want someone to explain to me how it is that otherwise normal people can submit their brains to believing in such utter, utter bollocks. None of it's true, and it's pathetic.
And I really wish they wouldn't try to convert me, and just leave me alone.

No comments: