Monday, 18 December 2006

the fucking bomb

Last week, I wrote about an idea for world peace, similar to the ideas that Miss World contestants probably have...
... and I got called a "complete moron" (which we have discovered does not mean "Moorish").
Anyway, some other Californians have had a different idea for world peace - please read about it here:
Click Me!

erm... ok... now I don't have any problems with orgasms in particular, if people have orgasms, that's probably a good thing for them. But I'm not CONVINCED that what people think when they have an orgasm affects the world.
But I'm open minded(...), so I thought, "what if they are right?"
This led me to two ideas:
1: If orgasms can create peace, why not take people into war zones to have sex? Then everyone will stop fighting. Like a kind of "fucking bomb".

2: There are already lots of people having orgasms, all the time, and if orgasms affect the world, what are people thinking about when they have orgasms today?
If orgasms have this power, then it follows that people are thinking about destroying the environment, war, disease, and shit TV while they are having sex!
Really?! I obviously don't know "people" as well I thought I did.

Donna Sheehan thinks "it's time to try something new". Maybe she should try something new; like not being a complete idiot?
Perhaps if everyone tried really hard at the same time to not be a complete idiot, we could......

Now that really is wishful thinking.

on a lighter note; here's a new video by the best Swedish cross-dressing jazz group in the world...

No comments: