Friday, 15 December 2006

whatcha doing on our turf, punk?

OI!
OOOIIIII!!!
STOP MESSING AROUND WITH THOSE WMD! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU? YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM!!

"bollocks! You've got 'em, mister! I want 'em too!"

NO. I AM AN ADULT: I KNOW HOW TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS RESPONSIBLY. YOU ARE A FUNNY COLOUR, AND A FUNNY RELIGION, YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED WITH SUCH COMPLEX THINGS.

"but you let Kim get them, I wanna play too!"

I KNOW KIM HAS THEM... LOOK, LIFE'S NOT FAIR, OK? YOU JUST CAN'T HAVE THEM.

"Piss off! try and stop me!"

IF YOU DON'T STOP, I'LL USE WMD AGAINST YOU!!!

"oh, shit. OK, I promise to stop, ok?"

GOOD! THAT'S GREAT. NOW, WOULD YOU PERHAPS LIKE TO BUY SOME F16 FIGHTER JETS, CLUSTER BOMBS AND UZIS? REMEMBER; WE STILL LIVE IN A DANGEROUS WORLD.

"er, well, you know, we don't have too much money, and we need to improve our social welfare and stuff...."

HAHAHAH... WE'LL LEND YOU THE MONEY! AT GOOD RATES! COME ON! BUY THE WEAPONS, AND WE'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE!

No comments: