Friday, 2 March 2007

Young Earth Retarded Creationists

offensive, unsuitable? email me at.... blah blah blah

So, off you go to Conservapedia.

Conservapedia is a sexually transmitted... oh, no wait, sorry, a WEB SITE designed to correct the evil hateful liberal bias of Wikipedia. It also serves to correct the occasional evil, unchristian use of British English spelling, which is popular on wikipedia. Thou shalt not spell colour with a "u".

That, incidently, is in the Conservapedia commandments. I love it...

I particularly enjoy commandment numero uno: "Everything you post must be true and verifiable."
Now, I don't know how you do this, because they allow "evidence" from the Bible about Dinosaurs.... but claim many parts of the fact, er, ok theory, of evolution as "unverifiable". So, the "young earth" idea (that God created the world on the back of a napkin while he was drunk, three weeks ago) is apparently more verifiable... than the vast fossil records that are evidence of evolution. Cool!

But, I am happy to have found this site, I hope it goes from strength to strength, because the Dinosaur entry is hilarious, and I'm hoping there'll be much more similarly warped psychotic nonsense in the future.

2 comments:

StĂșlka said...

What a wonderful discovery, the dinosaur thing is amazing!

discoriggall said...

well, I didn't find it myself, of course...
Elsewhere, use of British English is described as "foreign spelling".
I thought the world understood that everything everywhere is "foreign", UNLESS it is British.
Americans are foreign, in and out of America.
Maybe America would be more popular, if it stopped being so foreign, and tried to be a bit more British for once :)