Friday, 4 May 2007

Time 100 list of important yawns

Time magazine has released it's "100 people who shape our world". Wooooh.
You can slowly kill yourself reading it, if you wanna.
Maybe it's boring for me 'cause I'm not American, don't recognise half the people, and all the articles are apparently written by people's friends (unless they're "bad people" - hardly fair!):
"I met X 10 years ago and ever since then I've thought s/he is AMAZING and WONDERFUL."
Well, whoopy-shit.

A great big exercise in pointless headline making is what it is, and commenting on some of the remarkably inane people included, I'm afraid, is beneath my contempt.

For those who think "there's no justice in the world"..




And they're coming to Primavera Sound! Can't wait!

3 comments:

StĂșlka said...

WOW That t-shirt-video is AMAZING and WONDERFUL and AWESOME. WOW again.

Anonymous said...

Loved the video, thought the song sucked cock. sorry. Rachel

discoriggall said...

it does not suck cock; that's musical FACT. all the kool kids are down with it...