Monday, 11 June 2007

stupid monday


... I celebrate post 100 by writing about Paris Hilton... how did it come to this?
But it's irresistible, as she has said, from prison,
"(it was) a horrible experience."
"I was not eating or sleeping. I was severely depressed and felt as if I was in a cage."

I'm all in favour of punishing the pointlessly famous, but it's would have been nice of the Judge who sentenced her to explain to the poor thing what a prison was.

Also, any hopes that Gordon Brown might be an improvement over Blair were dealt a blow today, with this story in the Guardian: Brown vows to make intelligence independent of politics. I think it would be better to have intelligent politics :)

If you're not British, it looks like you're lucky, as we don't know who we are any more!! Fuck! What does it mean to be British?
Who cares!?

Are you British? Do you know who you are? Please contact whoever we are on this number....

Have you seen this country?

No comments: