Monday, 23 July 2007

"hilarious right wing satire"

Here's the hilarious new cartoon character "Islamic Rage Boy", from "right-leaning" satirical website "The Nose On Your Face":



Is't it SO FUNNY?!!

I just love the way it reminds me of 1930s Nazi cartoons!! Cool!
Here's "right-leaning" Himmler's "Crafty Jew Guy":



Now, Buckley F Williams from "the nose on your face says, he's not being rascist at all, just laughing at extremist Jews.. er I mean Muslims:

"Muslim fanaticism is the problem, not Muslims. Islam is not coming across, to the average person, as a friendly or inviting religion. There must be many Muslims who don't like what's going on, but we're not hearing it."

Try replacing "Muslim" with "Jew", and "Islam" with "Judaism" etcetera, and you get the picture.

I would check his blog, but it's shit so I can't be bothered.. but what is he doing about Christian fundamentalists? Is he out protesting against the pro-lifers, and the pro-war lot? 'Cause if he is, he needs to shout louder, as I'm just not hearing it. As far as I'm concerned American Christians are all creationist mentalists.

I certainly haven't seen any evidence that "right-leaning" people are funny!!

Rascist, yes... but not funny.

angry liberal guy

No comments: