Tuesday, 16 October 2007

call to arms.

..I don't read many blogs, just mine and another, because, perhaps like mine, they all suck.
But not only do they all suck, they all look SHIT too. Don't like my "design"? At least I have one! I'm going to be a bitch, and list some "popular" blogs which are poo, are un-inventive in content and have no sense of style:
flyingrodent
A Big Stick and a Small Carrot
stumblingandmumbling
agoraphilia
really horrid!
and it goes on and on and on. I can barely be bothered to skim them. Ugly blogs, man. What's the point? If I want to see ugly, I'll go on the metro.
But it reminds me of the pointlessness of Web 2.0. It's too busy, there's too much, and no-one has time to read every individual's rambles (like mine). Some of them are terribly self important... I still get embarrassed if I discover someone has read mine, and I hope I'll continue to be.
Bah. I'm feeling anti-media in general today.
And, I'm really not making any claims myself, but the poorness of blogging in general makes me angry; it's just crrraaaap. Not much of a revelation, I know, but I'll try harder myself, in future. And perhaps after people stop writing shit, they'll sort out their god-awful ugly designs.

No comments: