Sunday, 25 November 2007

another

..no matter what I do, it always ends up looking kind of seventies style.
Well, I'm from the seventies, so maybe it's genetically imprinted on my brain.
I'm doomed.

My public transport entertainment, having moved on from staring at strange old people, is my Nintendo. I was playing Zelda, but it's a bit of a chore... long winded without being hard. So I found an old GBA cartridge with a load of 80s games on it, and have been playing PacMan, and 1942. They're hard.
The game I really miss is "ghosts 'n goblins" (or it's sequel "ghouls 'n ghosts"). That game was hard to the point of being unfair, but something about it made it impossible to stop playing. As far as I remember, I didn't complete it on the C64, which is irritating, as I watched this video of it today, and I don't think we realised at the time how close we were to the end. Humph.



Interview with Kevin Barnes...

No comments: